I am 19 years old and for the last few months me and my boyfriend have been having sex. I enjoy getting turned on and I want to have sex with him but when he's inside me, it doesn't feel as pleasurable as many say it should. I don't really feel anything. I feel more pleasure when he uses his fingers instead on the outside of my private part. Could there be something wrong with me? 

We always have protective sex.

Im sorry I cant help. But I do feel the same way. I dont know why. 

thank you for replying(:
I feel bad because I want sex to be enjoyable for both of us, I just don't understand why I don't feel pleasure.

I doubt that there is something wrong. I have had this problem in the past, when I was about your age actually. My ex-fiance and I weren't very compatible in many ways it seems. My current boyfriend and I don't have the same problem. I would suggest trying some new positions. If you enjoy him pleasuring you on the outside, maybe choose some that allow him to do that during sex. Also, I have found that sometimes, not always, but sometimes and especially for young couples, it takes time being with someone to be able to relax and enjoy sex to it's fullest. If you are at all nervous or frustrated, this can distract you and make it very difficult to relax and enjoy it. Don't worry. I don't think there is anything wrong with you, just give it some time. Try some new things and above all RELAX! I hope this is helpful :)

I am 22, nearly 23. My husband is the only one I have ever had sex with. I was raised in a strict household with firm beliefs that you do not have sex before marriage. I never had the urge to "touch" myself or anything like that. I tried a few times for my husband's sake, but touching myself is awkward. Nothing really feels good. I feel bad because he tries so hard to please me, but I just am not comfortable. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact I never had sex before my husband. Maybe I need to relax more. I dread sex because I feel like I am holding my man back from achieving his goal of making me happy.

Another thing... I think the only time I have experienced an orgasm or something close to it has been while I am dreaming. This is also why I feel my problem is not relaxing. I have had some pretty crazy hot sex dreams and I wake up to the sensation I can only say is pleasurable. But never can I achieve that same sensation while actually being touched.

I'm the same way.. I've been with my husband for almost 6 years now and sec is just another chore and painful sometimes. I feel so bad for my husband because he LOVES sec, but we hardly ever do it because of me. I have no libido anymore because there's no point in it. The one time I tried to mention it to my doctor, she just said I need to relax and google orgasms, which of course posses me off because it dix nothing. I too get extremely jealous of everyone else talking about how great sex is and its gotten to the point that sometimes get depressed.. look op sexual dysfunction, that's what it is. About 43% of women have it and only 31% of men do.