I am Female and I am only 20... When ever I have sex or any type of Stimulation I can never climax. It is get rather annoying now.. Can anyone help or give any advice

hello there,

climax can easily be attained by stimulating the clitoris, which is at the exterior of the vagina. and the G-spot, which is a swollen sponge in the vagina. The G spot is more sensitive. all u just need is assert some pressure on your G spot in the vagina. though it might take some time to locate your G spot but if located, you will surely climax quickly.

Many women have trouble reaching orgasm, so you are not alone. It's often a combination of knowing how to climax, and giving yourself time. For instance, experiment with different types of stimulation. Use your hands, the shower, a vibrator, cunnilingus if you're with a partner, try clitoral stimulation during intercourse... and take your time. Orgasm doesn't happen as quickly for women as it does for guys. Whatever you do, don't think about climaxing all the time during sex or masturbation. Think about what turns you on, and whether the stimulation feels good to you. Just enjoy it and orgasm will come eventually. 

and you can also find out what turns you on the most, if you have a fetish or stuff like that. maybe make him finger you and talk about what turns you on or make him give you oral and so on. just do whatever your fantasies are, i`m sure he wont mind it at all.

If your partner likes oral they could try licking the clit or rubing it! A little foreplay before going strong might give you a better chance. And control your partner a little bit tell them how deep to go how fast how slow so you can get pleasure too!!!!!! You guys should be able to work something out im sure!!!!! :-)