My boyfriend has a small penis size ( about 4 inches) He is my first sexual partner/boyfriend. We have done sexual stuff in the past but it wasn't till a week ago that we tried to have sex. I don't believe he has torn my hymen yet. Im not even sure he can reach it or knows where to push against with his finger/penis. 

I can climax/get off during masterbastion and by getting on top and dry humping him but for some reason not during sex.

I also tend to get very wet when excited, sometimes too much.

Anyways, we tried sex again (45 mins worth) and I could not get off ( i did not feel pleasure or anything at all, except his body on top of mine). I didnt even feel his penis in me. I always thought a girl should feel a penis friction moving in and out of her. I think because i get soo wet, i dont feel friction at all which sucks because then there is no simulation and again his penis is small so i dont even feel it when he moves in me. I only feel his penis when he first enters me but thats it.

Alot of people say its not the length that is important, its the grith or how the guy moves in you. I really dont know what to believe anymore.

I just dont understand why I can feel him enter me but I cant feel him moving in me or any pleasure. Why is that?

I heard also some girls vagina's swell when they first have sex. How long does it take for your vagina to go back to normal?

And I heard a girl is supposed to wait a week after her first time before having sex again. Which i didnt do, so maybe my vagina is still numb from before?  is that possible?

I feel like if he stimulated my clit, I could probably get off during sex but the problem is we can only do so many positions because im a big girl and he can't reach for my clit while we have sex.

He couldn't even cum with the condom on. I wanted him to be able to wear a condom ( im surprised the condom even stayed on because he is smaller than the size they had at the store and there was room in it)and get off while having sex with me, well honestly I wanted us both to get off together and now it doesnt even seem like a possiblity.

Why are other people able to have sex and get off with their partners and enjoy it and I can't?

Just doesnt seem fair. I know sex isnt everything and there is more to a relationship and believe me, Im not even that much of a sexual partner but its disappointing when you want to share a special experience with your boyfriend and you cant.

Sex is suppose to be fun and pleasureable and a way to show love.

Instead its been nothing but disappointing, stressful, unsucessful. A complete fail.

I just don't know what to do anymore. I feel like throwing in the towel and just say F*CK IT! WE'LL JUST NEVER HAVE SEX! :(

Any good advice out there? Anyone else have this issue?

I don't want to ruin your dreams, but maybe he can't satisfy you. You said yourself that his penis is small and maybe it is not good in this way to you. Or maybe he doesn't have a proper technique. Or maybe he just can't find what is good for you. Every one of us has this erogenous zones for women, so I think that you have as well. Maybe you were not able to find it or he was not able to find it. Who can tell? Maybe you should try some experiment, I don't know, in order to find your zone - to masturbate, to enjoy in foreplay....Maybe that is the solution for your problems. 

maybe he doesn't have techniques and he's penis is too short to satisfy you.

I should also mention my boyfriend has type 1 diabetes which can and believe does effect the hardness of his penis. Sometimes it will get hard during jerking off/oral and then when we stop to have sex or continue something sexual it will deflat and not be hard but he will still be turned on. Its strange and frustrating. Maybe that's why I can't really feel anything becuz his penis will shrink over time during sexual acts. :( any other diabete guys out there with this problem or is my guy the only one?

Things are alright in this department. Not the best but sex isn't evertything to me. I perfer conversations and cuddling to sex.

Tell him to stop watching porn,thats his problem he watches too much porn.

Seriously Nothing to worry. He's getting frustrated. That's the only reason. 4 inches is average size only. So ask him to visit a Doctor. It can be cured using pills with no side effects. Meeting a proper doctor will cure this definitely.