Hi. I am 15 years old and I love masturbating. I masturbate about 3 times a day. When I first started masturbating about 6 months ago I couldn't feel any pleasure in my vagina and I still can't. I'd like to know how to make vaginal masturbation more pleasurable please. I'm a virgin if that helps.

Hi. I am 17. I sometimes masturbate.But i don't masturbate regularly. I don't like putting things into my vagina. But i sometimes put in my middle finger when i get very turned on and wet. If u don't become wet, use lots of lube. Then pull n push that finger in ur vagina. At the same time,tease ur clitoris or boobs. U can also use a vibrator on ur clitoris while fingering. Putting ice cubes in ur vagina can help u get a great orgasm,too.

At first I didn't found the pleasure or "fun" on inserting your fingers in ur vagina BUT once I found my g-spot it worked wonders!!! Oh my God!! Ok just insert your middle and ring finger into your vagina (if you are a virgin like me this is going to take some time so you can insert them both at the same time but if you can't or it hurts then just insert the middle one) now you just have to do the "come here" motion with your finger(s) pushing upwards and you are going to feel like a balloon (that's your g-spot, you can also google it) when you find it push it like I told ya or rub it and at the same time rub your tits or your clit! You can use the speed you like. You'll climax in no time! ;)