Everytime my bf rubs or sucks on my clit it feels so good. After about 5 mins of him doing it if feels like i'm having an orgasm for about 10 seconds.. Lol, but I don't cum. Is it possible to have an orgasm through clitoral stimulation, but not cum?

It sounds like your clit is stimulated and getting hard like a penis. This is arousal. The penis will be firm inside you but if stimulated enough gets rock hard before cumming. I would guess you are getting super stimulated, but he quits before the big O. Either have him keep going when that happens (don't stop him) or switch to fingers to keep it going. The big thing is to get to the arousal stage and then take it over the top. Tell him in advance to take you over the top and give him free reign to keep going. You may feel like stopping it because of the twitching, but grip the sheets and take the ride.