hey, i find it difficult to make friends though they tell me i have many friends. I feel people do'nt love me and apprciate me. I have very self esteem because of the follwing 1. My father and family consider me a mentally handicapped person and have negative attitude towards me 2. Because of my sunken eyes, i cant remove my glasses in public because pepole think am old 3. Am not gowing fast with education as my agemates as am below them 4. I fear talking to new people because of my sunken EYES and don't know the techniques of making other friends HELP ME!!!!!!

First of all, the first thing you have to do is accept your looks and realizeb that there are people out there who are BLIND and would consider a gift to even be able to see. Second, do you want people to friends with you because you're pretty or because of who you are. If you feel underappreciated try to fins people that do. I have friends that aren"t that hot but will always be there when i need them. Accept yourself and if you needs tips to find friends, here are some
-laugh at jokes and dont be too serious also dont be a total wacko
-smile at people even if you dont know them...this appeals to them because you look positive
-actually TALK to people and dont juat wait for them to talk to you
-dont be afraid to ask for a # to txt them
-when you are out of normal things to talk to them, say random things like a fav city or candy and why
-this is old but BE YOURSELF because if you do become friends you want them to see you and not some fake person you are pretending to be