okay i found out i was bi today and i need help!!! ! i am 13 years old (tomorrow but whatever) what do i do? what about my future? kids? i thought it was a sin! i don't want god to hate me! how to break it to my family and friends? you know with out them giving me the "i am never talking to you again" look. if there are any helpful bi sexuals out there can you help? (p.s i am a girl)

i was your age when i realized i was bisexual as well. mt family i still havent told them because they believe its a sin and thats ok they dont need to know. also kid it will not affect that or even a future. im 18 now and my friends know im bisexual. they still love me for me and ar 100% supportive. i have a wonderful borfriend/soon to be husband and he doesnt mind it ether. he doesnt get jealous when i hang out with girls or anything just like i dont get jealous when he hangs out with girls. it nothing to be afraid of. i was raised thinking it was a sin too but i cant help the way i feel or how i am. god loves everyone and he will forgive. the bible says that no sin is greater than the other. so if someone lies to you, even a small on, their sin is not less than you being bisexual or what not. so dont think you are worse than anyone else because you arent. also you dont have to tell people right away. just wait until you are comfortable with it urself. you need to accept it first. then tell a close friend, your best friend and see how they react. if they push you away then they were never a friend to begin with. your family on the other hand doesnt have to know if you know they will reject you. like i said my family doesnt know about me and im glad they dont. ignorance is bliss in some cases and this maybe one of them. but wait until you accept it first before you fully come out. trust me you arent alone and you will start to learn that when you go through high school and even college

thank you,so much

Hi No Name 12 - It sounds like you're feeling pretty uncertain right now - I hope it helps to know that you're definitely not alone in what you're going through - there are more girls than you'd think who are struggling like you are. I'm curious - what was it that made you feel that you're bisexual? Believe it or not, it's not unusual for kids your age to have confusing feelings about their sexuality, and it may be that what you think about yourself now will not be the same as you get older. I understand your not wanting to talk with your parents about this. Do you know of anyone else - like maybe the guidance counselor at school – who could help? I think it would be good  for you to talk with someone - ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

well okay im 15 now. and im bi. and im a girl. there nothing wrong with being bi. and god shouldnt hate you. if god made you then why would he make you bi? well there nothing wrong about being bi.
some of my family know and they dont care they love me.
but my mother and step father talk about gays and bi like its a bad thing. and if your mother or father is like that you problly should tell them. i havent told them. i told my friends and sister and other family members. just find the people who will understand, there nothing to be shamed of