Hi, I am working in big firm and there are many people who are working together there. When I started to work I met college who was very kind to me and I had good opinion about her. As time passed I have noticed that she is extremely emotional and she may start crying because of some unimportant thing. She irritates me so much that I almost stop every communication with her. I don’t know who has problem me or her?

Hi, there are people who are very emotional and easy react on some things which other people even do not notice. Also there are people who will stay cold no matter what is going on. I can't judge which type are you and which is she but I think you are very different. Also some people may relieve them from stress when they act like they are sensitive and emotional. It would be the best to find some other place where you may work or just accept your college as she is.