I feel alone and worthless; I got jumped by 6 girls FOR NO REASON. They didnt know us and we didnt know them. After it I cant stop thinking about it. Im afraid to go out & always looking over my shoulder. I knew boxing & I couldnt have a chance to use it. And it happened a Week before my birthday, I have a black eye & I just dont want to go out. I tried talking to my parents & my friends but their not really helping. I think nobody can help me because they never went through it. I dont have a counsler or anyone I can talk to. I just want to die. I dont want to go back to my old habits of cutting myself, but that seems like my only opion. I pray every night and it makes me feel better but Not completed yet. Can someone please help me or have been in the same situation

i know what you feel. but dont give in to the temptation to hurt yourself. i have gven in so many times that i cant go outside in a tshirt anymore. to this day i am still battling the addicting urge to cut, even when im not upset, and its been about 5 months since the last time i did. before that i had been hurting myself for 7 years and at this point i will never be the same. dont go through that PLEASE. if you dont feel safe my suggestion is to get a can of mace or to even hang out with a guyfriend and have him walk you home. or even tal kto your parents to see if you can ride home with a friend or have them pick you up until you are able to drive yourself. girls are bit***s and beat up girls for no reason.. a LOT actually. whether it was just for the hell of it, to rob you, to try to be tough, or over a guy. just know your not alone. if things get worse try mentioning to your school counselor and see what she has for suggestions. be strong and know that even though you feel alone, you arent. there ARE people out there that care. you just need to believe it when they tell you. i hope this helps and i wish you theb est of luck. be strong and remember.. you are worth it. and you are loved.

Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it. Ive cut myself for some months And im not trying to go back to that. Im not in high school anymore & basically doing alot of stuff on my own. This just made things worse; I would have never thought that me being Jumped will never happen. Im the nicest person people will ever meet, I come off like a bestfriend to some people. & For this to happen to me is unreal. I just hope i can be able to do the things I love again, because I cant shop anymore nor go to my favorite spots without having a sick feeling in my stomach. I wish this will go away soon

it will eventually but you just gotta give it time. i know its hard now and you think things will never be the same but trust me, you will become stronger from this afterwards.