i have been moody and having irregular periods some times light some times super heavy my belly is getting bigger and food smells make me nauseous i truly feel pregnant i have had kids and i know what the feeling is but the crazy thing is i have had my tubes removed b/c of a ectopic pregnancy. . . the test say neg. but idk i truly feel pregnant idk what to do i dont want to sound stupid

False pregnancy in humans is less common, and may sometimes be purely psychological. It is generally estimated that false pregnancy is caused due to changes in the endocrine system of the body, leading to the secretion of hormones which translate into physical changes similar to those during pregnancy.
It is very possible, it's just not really common in humans.
Pretty much your body is tricking itself into having all the signs like nausea, heart burn, baby kicks, frequent urination, and the big huge baby. It goes through the entire process of pregnancy, without having the baby.