hi my name is marcelina i thought i was pregnant so many times and when i take that test its always neg im not ready to have children yet but when i am ready and i cant have any its going to hurt :-( i just came on this site to see what are some reasons why its always neg when my partner cums in me? or how do i know if i am ....

You can really only get pregnant for a few days out of the month. It's really a game of chance. It doesn't meant that you can't get pregnant, you just haven't. If you are really concerned, you can see a fertility specialist, but I don't think you should concern yourself right now, especially if you are not ready to be a mother. But, if you are not ready, it would be wise to maybe look into birth control pills.
When you are pregnant, the only sure sign of pregnancy is a positive pregnancy test. And even then, you should see a doctor to confirm. But, false positives are not that common.