I want to lose weight but I don't know how to, I feel like it's really hard , I'm going gym every Wednesday starting this week and starting to do netball but I'm not sure if that will help. I'm trying to eat healthy but I feel like I'm hungry all the time .

Try doing kito. I'm on it right now. It's a diet where you eat high fat low carbs. Google it

Hey. Yes, it is difficult to switch immediately from harmful food to healthy food. You have been fed processed, unhealthy, "fake" foods that will have to reprogram your brain, because the taste is really like, and feels like in your mouth. This is an unfortunate situation, and if you are perfect, you can do it. You, however, will have to endure some discomfort and unpleasant times. It is best to understand and realize this when you are moving to change and trying new things. It will be difficult for a while, but until now I have not seen anyone who is really committed to change, overcame a rough patch and would have come out with the same approach to eating. You can do this, but be prepared for a serious problem, try your patience and a new commitment to your cause and lifestyle. Stay with him. Do not give up, and in a year you will be glad you did. Over the past couple of years, I've researched and read a lot about healthy eating, and made a lot of changes. All because of my own health problems. So, these are my conclusions, and others can have additional information. I trained several friends and acquaintances with the help of the first steps in eating healthy. I hope I can help you too. If you like oatmeal, let's start there. I'm buying the kind of porridge that needs to be cooked. Yes, it will take 20 minutes, not 2, but it's worth it. So, this is a great opportunity to start reading the label. Look at the tin stone or the stone oats. They will be next to your regular oats, as I'm assuming that you are buying ready-made sweet bags or pungent oats. Peel and cut apple and bananas and boil with oat for sweetener. They cook, and you hardly feel for fruit, but get sweetness. If you make a pitch or 2, each of them (apple and banana) will provide enough sweetness. When it's almost ready, add a little cinnamon, starting at about 1/2 teaspoon and mix. You can add more or less with your preferences. When you serve, sprinkle chopped walnuts on top. You can buy them pre-cut or cut them until oatmeal cooks. I also love to grow with peaches, pecans or walnuts. I did this with canned peaches when I did not have apples or bananas. Buy canned peaches not in strong syrup, look for "in your own juice" or "light syrup" and read the ingredients to make sure that corn syrup or artificial sweeteners are not used. Sometimes pear juice is added, and it's not so bad. This is universal. Use water, not milk, if you want. I just think that it makes a more creamy result and increases nutritional value. Skip the cinnamon if it's too big a step for you. In addition, some types of apples will not be cooked completely down, but they will be soft, and if you cut them small, do not give you this short texture that you do not seem to like. Take small steps in this process and do not expect that in the near future you will find yourself on the right track. You can do it! Again, I can not say enough, you need to learn how to restore your taste. I think this is the key for you.