Hi, I always have feel hungry. Anyplace, anytime I can eat anything that’s in front of me. Even fod which I usually dislike I keep throwing in myself without enjoying it. Why am I always hungry?

Hi, maybe you have problems with hunger center in brain or maybe it’s an eating disorder, what means that other problems are misinterpreted as hunger. It’s not uncommon that sensations other than hunger are perceived as hunger. There is no pill for solving your personal problems, which arise in your head; so an eating disorder should be treated both by psychological therapy and weight control therapy. If not regulated in time you could develop complications of bulimia, like high blood pressure, diabetes type 2, atherosclerosis... There are many people suffering from eating disorders, so if you have disposition for undergoing to bulimia you may cope with it for years.