Couldn't find what you looking for?


I desperatly need help. I just recently married a man 6 years older than me. He has a child from his first marriage that we have started to raise together. She is almost seven. We have been going through a lot of problems and I just moved out of our house and into my parents house, not even a week ago. He has been constantly drinking and yelling and hiding his drinking from me. He said he knows he has a problem and will stop and wants to go to counciling but I have not seen him do any of these things. I just found out that I am pregnant and I have no idea what to do. If he wont change for me and his daughter than why would he change for this baby. I do not want to be a sinlge mother but I also don't want to raise a baby in this bad relationship. I still love him and if things would change than I would love to be with him but if he won't change than I would have to raise the baby on my own and I would not want him in any part of the childs life. Could you please give me some advice on what to do. I dono weather to tell my family first or tell him or what i should do? stay with him or leave him?


Since you already pregnant .. I think you should talk to him first and then your family.

Communication is important to help keeps a healthy relationship. Talk to him and maybe you guys can work something out.