Hey I'm only 15, and I got clinical depression that's really bad. I wanted to know, what are some type of ways to keep me from breaking down crying or cutting. I've had bad experiences with it before and I wanted to know if anyone could help me with my depression because I am in therapy right now but I just need some really good ways to help with the depression, its all but ruliing my life and I barely went to school, my family never helps much and I really really need help. If anyone could help me with this I would appreciate it more than words could express.

My heart goes out to you!  I can't give any professional advice but I suggest that you ask the therapist (you say you are in therapy) for a support group, either live in your community or online where you could chat with people with the same problems, people who have been there and have successfully recovered and other therapists.  Depression hits at all ages, genders and social classes.  You are not alone.  I congratulate you on being proactive and seeking help. Just that means that you have already won half the battle!  My heart is with you, please keep us posted.  I care!

Hey I've reviewed your problem and the better solution for you is to start taking Magnesium Minerals immediately which can remove your depressions very fast . And i will suggest you to take cold nap when you feel much depressions.

From where I can get it ?

Go to local pharmacy and ask for Magnesium Minerals