I am confused what this could be.
I have had a Gyne check a month back and all has been normal.My periods also come regularly every month.But this time after my periods got over, after a week I started spotting brownish blood discharge which went on for whole of last week almost..it was not heavy though.This week, I am having a little vaginal cramps ...not sure why..As I am also trying to conceive..can this be signs of pregnancy or is it something normal..Should i be waiting for a pregnancy test until my next due date or can something be detected early..

Sounds like implatation bleeding. After ovulation the egg travels into the
uterus and burrows into the lining of the uterus. For some women implantation
will cause slight bleeding or spotting. As described in your post. If you had some
light spotting before or after your period would normally start or end this is not something to
worry about and may be a sign of pregnancy. Best of luck.

When was the first day of your last period? How long are your cycles? and When did the discharge start? (give an approximate date) I can tell you for sure whether it was implantation bleeding or something else.