I wonder why everytime I go to the therapist I have this uncontrolible need to cry? I want my sessions to be productive and sometime I don't think that they are because all I do is cry. He wants me to try to live in the present abd I want that to but my past sometimes times rules my life. I'm so stress out right now i don't think that the meds that I'm on are working. I take 7 different pill not all for ptsd but other health problems and I just live so sick all the time. I have lab test quite offten and everything is all right but the feeling that the meds gave me is sometimes unbearible. We talked about a 6 year period of my life today that I had control over and it was very taxing. I belive that I did some very bad things during that time in my life and I don't like to talk about but today I had to. He said that one day at a time and that's what I've been doing for a while now but it really don't seem to be working. What so you actually so when someone tell you to take one day at a time. %-)

I don't know if there's any reason for you to feel bad that you're crying at the therapist! I have a lot of friends who go, and a lot of them cry when they go. I think it's part of your recovery! I know that it's also very difficult to live in the moment, but you are getting better. And I know that you can do this! PTSD is one of the hardest mental issues to deal with, so be proud of yourself for dealing with the issue! I just wanted to offer up some words of encouragement because I know you'll do great. Keep us posted on your progress, okay?