Okay, so I've been diagnosed with bipolar,severe anxiety,depression & I've been under lots of stress latley. I usually cry so much it angers my mom because its out of nowhere. It is over anything. Things I shouldn't be crying over. I do have a history of sexual abuse and I've been adopted. Ive always been so emotional to the point where I get suicidal. Attempted suicide three times and I'm a self-harmer. I ts so uncontrollable. I sometimes even pass out or my cheat hurts or I get dizzy. These crying spells happen sooooo much. Almost every day. I cry over everything! Is this normal? I also do not take birthcontroll but I take busbar and sytroline.

My heart is with you dear friend......I have issues of anxiety and depression disorder, so I know how you feel freustrated and angry at the same time, trying to find the real person in you and not staying feeling bad most of the days. Believe in yourself , I know it is very difficult ,  I understand but sometimes you make it worse the way you face it, true or not . Keep yourself busy with things you still do in ure life and keep socialized with friends who you can trust. By time you will feel better and take your medication , exactly as prescribed by your doctor and do not stop abruptly. If you want to talk I can help you with that...

Regards,

Gil

I am so sorry that you are having a difficult time. maybe u could use a new therapist. I have been depressed most of my life, and I find that a good therapist along with anti-depression medication can make all the difference in the world. I also found meeting new people helped. finding a volunteer position at a homeless shelter or an animal shelter can make all the difference. Really!!! Helping others makes one feel good. plus you make friends, and you if you don't want to go to work you can call in and not get fired. Volunteer positions should not be taken lightly one should always treat them like a paid position, but they are not stressful like a paid position. support groups can be helpful. Please try one of my suggestions and let me know how it works. God Bless you.

im been in mentel hospital 3 time im also bipolar and have mental truble with live also tryed to kill my self two times was stoped thu. fill like no one loves me