I know most of you will be against abortion. If you are, there is no need to waste your time bantering to me. Please leave. For those of you who won't:

I need some methods for how to induce a miscarriage in the first trimester. I don't have the money for an abortion, and there is no way I would be able to take care of a child at this point in my life. Any answers will be helpful. Thanks.

Cinnamon stimulates the uterus and could easily help induce an abortion and reduce the pain that comes with it. You are advised not to cook the spice because this removes components that speed up the induction of an abortion. You can instead take cinnamon supplements as these are more potent.

How much a day?

Did this work for you?

Dear, I know you don't want to hear any of this right now, but if there is still time, don't go thru with this. Inducing an abortion will be one of the biggest regrets of your life. I'm not trying to scare you, I'm just telling you as it is out of love. Usually, women who go thru with this go thru things like PTSD or worse. Please, I would adivse seeking out your local Crisis Pregnancy Center for advice or giving your child up for adoption (trust me, they'll be happier if you give them to a loving family. I know adopted children and they love every minute of their lives.) That's all. I just don't want you to go thru any shame or regret. I know those feelings all too well. And if you need anything else just ask. We girls have to stick together, you know.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use