I am 25 almost 26 years old. I have a 6 yr old and a 3 year old. I had my tubes clipped shut after my 3 year old. Over the last 6 months I have been experiencing pregnancy like symptoms. I haven't had a period but for me not having one for a few months at a time is normal. In the first month I was exhausted all the time, a metal taste in my mouth, my breasts were extremely painful, I had a fullness feeling in my lower abdomen, and cravings for green olives. After about 2 months it went away so I didn't think anything of it. Then I got sharp pains in my lower abdomen, pain in my hip joints, frequent urination, and really tired. I went to the doctor but they think I am crazy b/c my tubes were clipped and they say there is no way I could be pregnant. As of August last year my tubes were still clipped shut but they did not seperate like they were suppose to. Besides the frequent urination, exhaustion, weird cravings, darkend nipples, breast fullness, and acne breakouts I started having weird feelings like fetal movement. I'll be sitting and it feels like a baby stretching putting its feet in my ribs. I took a HPT months ago and it was neg. But I am constantly drinking water. I have a doctor appointment in a few weeks so I am going to see what he says. I have been pregnant 9 times with seven miscarriages so I know what pregnancy feels like and this feels like pregnancy. With my son 3 years ago even the blood test didn't show pregnancy until the 4th month. I am terrified at the thought. Pregnancy never even crossed my mind until the last few weeks. The reason I got the tubal was because I had a boy and a girl, I was done. Then I hear there is a higher failure rate of the tubal clamps. Now I am freaking out. Anyone have a situation like this or any advice?

I would say go to the doctor ASAP. I have heard of ectopic pregnancies occurring in some women who have had tubal ligations, and also sometimes (in rare occasions) I think I've heard that the tubes can grow back if they were not cut correctly.

i think you should go to the emergency room rather than wait another day, or week for that appointment. The longer you wait the more dangerous your situation can be if you are indeed pregnant in your tubes. i pray for the best for you.

If its actually been six months that you've been experiencing these symptoms....how can it be a tubal pregnancy? The baby would have already burst the tube and you would have been in big trouble already. I wouldn't wait to be seen either. Go immediatly to the doctor or emergency room.

I got my tubes clamped in 2001 after my 3rd child, (6 months after he was born) and I have been very regular with my periods, always on time always the same time every month...
well my last period was in mid november in 2007, and i have been experiencing the synptoms of hevyness in my lowe tummy, very tired all the time, weird cravings, very hungry somedays, not at all hungry other days, and i have been getting cramps when my period was due... but still no period... I have no real *pain* as i have been reading up on tubal pregnancies, and i know that if it was a tubal, there would have been some major signs of that by now.... just weird feelings and very weird dreams.. lol... and in my dreams, i am always pregnant or had another baby... lol
anyways... i have done two home pregnancy tests that say *NEG*.....
im just wondering what are the odds that i may be pregnant again....???
like the other woman that has went to her doctor, i have done that too and they look at me like im crazy as well.. everyone does... so how am i supposed to find out?????