IM 19 YRS OLD ME N MY BOYFIREND BEEN TOGETHER 4 6YRS IM NOW 10 WEEKS PREGNANT WIT MY SECOND CHILD MY DOCTOR CALLED ME AND TOLD ME I HAD CHLAMYDIA HE GAVE ME 4 RED PILLS WITH THE LETTER G ON IT FOR ONE DOSE I WAS WONDERING HOW LONG DO IT TAKE FOR IT TO CLEAR UP

Not long, from unfortunate experience (days, not months) but if you're doctor didn't tell you, (s)he's the one you should ask.

I would also point out that no one just 'gets' chlamydia - it's a transmitted disease. That means that, firstly, one of you had sex outside the relationship, and secondly, that you both have it, although the risk is only to you, as a child-bearer - he's still a carrier, transmitter, unless he's been checked and clear.

Maybe there's some bizarre way to get it without infidelity, but you should at least inform him, have him be tested, and the two of you may have some questions to discuss.