Greetings, I hope you can help me with my dilemma,

I'm 15, will be turning 16 in March of next year. I'm normal sized, blond hair, blue eyes, I'm outgoing, and I usually use logic to help me decide the best decision for myself. I love going online and being creative. I have lots of friends, and I love giving hugs to everyone who needs one.

Ever since I was little, and my Dad married his second wife, having their first and only daughter, I've always wanted to be a Mother. My Dad has four kids, and I love my little half-siblings to death. Most teenagers you encounter hate watching children for a long period of time, but I've played peek-a-boo with a little one year old that I babysat for my neighbor for and hour straight, and played with her 7 year old as well; they both loved me. I've always been told I'd be the perfect mother, and I can't wait to meet the perfect father.

The fact is, I have met the perfect father. I've seen him with kids, I've heard about how he knows to control his temper, he doesn't do any drugs, alchol, or any addictive substances, he works hard to get what he wants, and he's major sweet. He's my current boyfriend, and he wants to propose to me when he gets the chance, but that's just it: We've never met. I met him online, on a game. We've had webcam conversations, phone conversations, and we want to be together.

He's about to turn 18 this September, and he wants to have children with me next year, after I turn 16. He'll have inherited a large fortune from his tribe, to where he'll come see me, get a job in my area, and settle in an apartment. We'll both be working and saving up our money. I've listed my fears to him, but the yearning to become a Mother is so overwhelming. The worries of not having enough money, or that my parents might disown me for getting pregnant before I graduate college, which I haven't even started, equals that overwhelming feeling.

I know what many of you are thinking; She's a teenager, what does she know about love? Or, 'Maybe she just wants a baby, and is useing the father's money for her own devices.' I can answer both of these. When you've been hurt so many times in your life, been abandoned by everything you once thought loved you and cared for you, and that one person stayed there and was by your side through it all, how could you not love them back when they tell you they have feelings for you? If that isn't love, I'll never know what it is. The second is this; I know someone who is a single mother, who is also my age. I've seen what it does to her and the baby. I don't just scoop out any rich person for my own devices, I look for someone who will love me and my baby, and all the craziness that comes with it.

Back to the matter at hand...

My parents are very strict people, sometimes very kind, but most of the time, they put me down with words, and sometimes my step-dad and brother get into horrible fights, and the only reason, I believe, I haven't gotten hit is because I keep what I want to say to myself. But being pregnant is something I cannot hide, and I'm afraid my parents my try to force me to get an abortion, which I'm strongly against.

So my big question is this: I want to get pregnant, and become a Mother as soon as possible, which /will/ happen next year, the problem is...what should I do to make this easier on my family and my soon to be fiance, as well as to take care of my developing baby?

Are you serious, you really want to have a baby with someone you have not even met? You met this guy off of a game, like come on.... Get a grip think properly.

You really need to be careful and check this out. It sounds like a scam to me. Think about it. What foreign country is he living in? You say he will inherit a fortune, and then come marry a girl he has never met. I find this incredible to believe. I have had similar scams from women. In the end they start asking for money. They promise to pay back when they receive their fortune. DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY FOR ANY REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, you sound like a beutifuly goergous, kind girl, and i would hate to see someone like you fall for a scam, keep your eyes out for certain things, like money scams. when something seems too good to be true, it useualy isnt, learnt that hard way :'(

what a story! i see it is posted a year ago, but somehow it appeared in the recommend to me (dunno why). i coudn't pass by. curious, what happen to that girl. if she was real. did she really got pregnant from the unknown guy from the tribe or made up her mind? what an interesting way to have sex with a girl, you can just say you inherited a fortune and you are the rich one in your tribe lol but actually it is a pretty sad story