Hi I'm 13, 5 ft 4" 113-115 Pounds. My arms are really small they r the same size as one of my friends who is smaller than me in weigh and hight. Then I go to my stomach and I have a lot of belly fat and my thighs are huge. In the summer I weighed 106 the when school started I gained it all. I hate it. How ca I lose it again.

I am stronger then here.

You need to involve in some kind of sports activity or exercise on a daily basis. You can start with 30 minutes initially and gradually you can increase it up to 60 minutes. Aerobic dance, jogging, bicycling, swimming, playing some outdoor sports are some of the options to try. With this following a healthy diet routine is also very necessary. 

Have a good health & wellbeing!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

You can start with hula hoop exercises, hoop dance by learning new tips. This will surely help a lot to loose weight within a short period of time if you do it on a daily basis schedule.