I've been following up with a dermatologist after investigation we found that I have a disease called "folliculitis decalvans". He said that the transplantation will not succeed until we treat it. The medication I'm using now are: - Vibramycin - Dermovate - Medacin T (clindamyin 1%) But there is no improvements. Can you please advice me?

Hello Guest!  I am sorry to hear about your condition.  How long have you had it?  All I can do is offer some information about it.  Folliculitis decalvans is a condition of hair loss that leads to the scalp getting covered with pustules, scales, and other skin conditions.  There is no cure but there is promising treatments that may help this condition.  There is a treatment that entails using Rifampin and Clindamycin and it's been found to be good for controlling the condition.  It has been shown that the course of treatment is about 5 months long and it has been successful in preventing recurrence of the alopecia.  Has there been anyone else that has been on this treatment and had success with it?