i have a lump inside my lower left side of my back and it hurts randomly, but when it comes around time of hurting it stays for a few days and i can barely walk sit bend over turn a certain way. its pain is so unbearable and its been going on for 2 years on and off now. before i go to the doctors i want to know more about it. someone please tell me whats wrong with me!

Hi, good decision to go to a doctor. Maybe you should have gone earlier , the moment you experienced such great pain. How big is this actually? How big is the bump? Maybe it has something to do with your left kidney? Did you have any problems urinating? Other thing it could be is cyst. Cysts are usually harmless but they can cause problems if they show up in some places. You should be ready for anything. You should not even rule out the cancer. It sounds bad but cancer by default is abnormal mass of tissue, so dont freak out if this turns out to be. It will probably be surgically removed and you will not feel any pain anymore. Good luck on your exam.