Friday I recently fallen of a horse. And landed on my back left hip bone. So, I still ride after words on a different horse. But anyways it seems to be feeling worse I think. I can feel it move when I keep my hand on it, and idk if it just a bruised or not. But I can feel it really big bump and to me it seems broken. Now I am sad that Idk if I can ride horses anymore at all! But oh well i am !!! Yea I am still in pain today. I can't lay down as much, bend to much and all. I just wanna know what the hell is wrong with it!

Have you seen a doctor? Had the x-ray of the bone? Because, if something that is so important to you as riding in question because of this injury and you make it worse by not treating it... I don't know, the first thing that comes to my mind is - go see a doctor and get a realistic estimate of your state. It might be that you need treatment and that everything will be just fine, but you are risking that by continuing with the activity when you know that there is something wrong.