Alright, I don't know really how to put this so lets tell it like it is...
i am a female to male transsexual, so although I live as a male, had top surgery and am on hormones, etc.... No surgery been performed down there... still have my uterus, ovaries, and so forth...

For those not aware of this, of course once starting on testosterone, it doesnt take too long before it stop the period cycle. For me it was a great thing but unfortunatly the use of testosterone brings risks to ftm... as it increase the risk of ovarian cancer, breast cancer, etc...

Now, also may I say my mom had an hysterectomy when she was about 32 if i remember well or maybe a bit earlier than that. I dont remember the medical problem but i know that she had periods lasting about 2 weeks, really painful to the point she wasnt functioning some months...

Now, i have been on T since january 2005... by february didnt had periods anymore although i must say htey were already really far apart before that...

THE problem is that since then, every month i continue once or more per month to have symptoms that so far I related to periods... (no discharge but, lower back pain, lower stomach pain...) it last for 2-7 days usually and can happen 1- 3 times a month now... it really worries me and you will understand cause of my situation it is not the kind of thing i talk out loud about...
ALSO, since almost a week now... I have a lump at the top on my hip, on the inside... (sorry im french -canadian native so not sure how to call that area) above the inner groin(leg) area, but close to the pubic area... it is not the skin cause I can pinch the skin there and it lift with no bump in it... it is under it, painful and sore... dunno what it is... i am doing martial arts so first thought maybe i got hit and didnt notice it did something or did a bad move... but ther eis no bruise no nothign showing on the outside out of the fact you feel it if u touch the area... and it is painful...

Any idea what the pains I first talked about could be linked too, and what about the lump? could it be a cist or i dunno... thinking of going to see my doc about those thing but wih i could have an idea of what things it could be... cause i am worried...

thank you

I,m sorry... I foolishly thought that this was the place to get advice, information, support and encouragment... I guess I was wrong... over 200 people read my thread and no one had a second to reply to me?

Well anyways dont know why I waste my time putting an update on my situation since apparently no ones cares but here it is:...

saw my doc thursday, she think the lump may be one of several thing... from an hernia to a swollen lymph gland... she first wanted to have an ultra-sound of it to found out for sure what it was but considering that we also want to find out what is going with my ovaries and uterus and all that and the pain it causes me on a regular basis, she ordered a CT Scan.... gonna go for that tuesday... never had one before... but I guess there is a first for everything.

SHe also ordered a lab work of quite a few things from what I see on the sheet. I'm suppose to go for that sometime next week... most likely then not gonna end up being someday after the ct scan.

So still no clue what is happening... but hopefully will get some answers soon...

Tekkymrc

thats sad no one replied. i hope you got things sorted. I used to have that 2 but it went away on big dose..i have an issue now though..damn dunno what 2 do, im freakd out bout having cancer...
scary stuff 2 be alone.
Hope you're doin well man.

Have you had any laproscopy done? I have very bad adhesions from different female problems, cysts, former surgeries. It took about 5 yrs for them to realize I had tremendous scarring in my stomach and pelvic and colon area. See if any of these relate. Check with a gastronaligist and urinaligist. That's what finnaly helped determine mine.

I've been having the same stomach and back pain for a few years now, but can never find out what is going on. My mom died from Ovarian Cancer at the age of 37. Have you gotten a diagnosis?

I went to see my doctor for what I thought were lumps in my pelvic area and I was informed that they were glands that were swollen due to an infection. I am not sure if this helps now but I thought I would share it with you.

I apologize for those that did not respond but most people that come here are asking the same question you are "what is wrong with me?" so we cant answer the question because we are looking to see if you could tell us some info...its like the blind leading the blind...so dont be so offended we just dont want to lead you in the wrong direction...hope this helps :-D

I have lower back pains often, and a knot on the right side of my stomach. I've had it for months, it came up small but is slowly growing. i'm going to the doctor next month but I am scared of what news i'm going to hear. :cry:

Guest wrote:

Testosterone does NOT promote ovarian or breast cancer, on the contrary these substance are specifically prescribed for breast cancer. Ovarian and breast cancers are induced by ESTROGENS, NOT Testosterone.

Chromosones detremine gender, not hormones, no matter how many drugs you take or how much surgery you have you are still biologically the gender you were born as. Women who get sex reassignment will always look obviously female, due the the narrow shoulders and wide pelvis. It looks ridiculous, unless you were born with a narrow pelvis and wide shoulders

"Chromosones detremine gender?"
Chromosomes do not determine gender. And saying women who get SRS will always look female is also not true. Moreover, saying it looks ridiculous is your personal opinion and nothing more than that. A rather insulting opinion at that...

i understand how you feel i just found out i have cancer and i have no family support while dealing with this so i hope every thing goes well for you