I am 18 years old and like any teenage boy I have Pubic hair. For a few months now I've had this little zit looking thing on my scrotum. It causes me no pain (unless I squeeze it like a zit but even then it's not painful it's about as painful as popping a zit so just a little pinching feeling) , it's not oozing anything, and it's not growing. I didn't really notice it until I was shaving and thought it was just an in grown hair so I tried popping it because I've shaved my face before and have an ingrown or two and usually pop them to get the hair out but this is different. Starting last week I started putting hemrohdial cream on it and I've noticed that it has actually shrunk a bit and looks more like a little zit on my scrotum as opposed to looking like a purplish skin tag. I think the color is still pretty much that purplish color. So can someone please help, if they've experienced this before is it serious is it whatever and should be fine. Because of it being purple I'm assuming it's like a hemroid on my scrotum I know you can't get them there but I'm wondering if it's an infected blood vessel or something or if it's just a infected ingrown hair that hasn't been treated.

You cannot get haemorrhoids on your scrotum and the notion of putting haemorrhoid cream on your scrotum sounds ill-advised and funny. We cannot tell you what it is over the Internet. It could be any number of things, but you need to see a doctor and possibly a dermatologist to get it evaluated.

I know you cannot get them on your scrotum hence why I stated I know you can't get them there. As for the use of the cream it was just something to try and it's actually helped reduce the size of it so you can say it's ill advised and funny but hey it's working so far

That's the thing, you don't get anything like a haemorrhoid anywhere else in your body. For all we know, your body is trying to heal itself and you're making it worse by putting that cream on it or picking at it.