hiya im sarah im 16 years old ,and i have recently woke up to find that on the inside of my eye on the lower eyelid i have a red spot it luks as if its got some puss in it and its quite uncomfortable,i coudnt go sleep the previous night as it was soo irratating and painful..could you please tell me what it is and why i have got it??? thankyou

I just noticed one on my eye too. Did you not get any responses? I am going to call the eye dr tomorrow.

Hi Sarah,
Do you know what is a sty? Well sty is and growth or and swelling that is caused by some sort of infection and it is usually located on your eyelid. If I am not mistaking this is the problem that you have. There are two types of sty, internal and external. You have an internal sty that is usually presented as a boil that can get infection. I think the best home treatment for this is heat. You just need to compress a hot (not too hot) towel soaked in warm water and compress it to the eye sty. You need to clean your eye and eyelid all the time and this should pass in few days.