My upper-eyelid is swollen, and making my eye look smaller than the other. I went to the doctor, and he said he was going to treat it like Pink Eye. He gave me Gentamicin eye drops, which I've been using for three days now. It doesn't seem to be helping at all though! I've also been putting a warm wet wash cloth on my eye, and massaging the eyelid. I was wondering if anyone knew anything more I could do?! I look ridiculous. :/

Hello there

I am aware that pink eye is one of the most annoying eye infections and that you need to be very patient until your eye gets back to normal. I am suffering from the same thing at the moment and I am so frustrated. I had such big plans for this weekend and now instead of great time I will be in front of my TV and holding cold compress on my left eye to speed up the process of healing.

So the only thing I can tell you is to do the same. Be patient and wait for the stupid infection to pass. The only thing you can try to change is to switch warm compress with cold ones.