Ok, I been drinking alcohol on Friday night. I drank about one beer 500ml and about 250ml of vodka. Since than i dont feel right, I feel totally lost, confused my mind is totally screwed up, I feel all signs of depression, I feel no joy in any kind of activities, Im in low mood all the time. I also feel like having short term memory losses, like i cant remember thing fully which happened yesterday or 2 days ago, actually all memories of my life i have seem foggy and I really need to think hard if I wanna remember something. I actually cant even concentrate on anything, even thinking, i lost thoughts and emotions! And even sometimes i feel depersonalizated and I had about 2 or 3 panic attacks.

I have been feeling like this for 5 days, actually maybe 3, the first 2 days felt like a normal hangover, and this is not the first time this happened, first time was 8 months ago when I got really wasted for the first time in my life and I felt like this for week or two. After that i stopped drinking and started drinking again about 2 months ago and every weekend I got really drunk but I only drank pure Whiskey and didnt had this symptoms after drinking it.
I think it has to do something with mixing drinks, cause the first time this happened I mixed Whiskey, Cognac and Vodka. And now I mixed Beer and Vodka. But when I drink pure Whiskey, even a lot of it, I even dont get hard hangovers.

And I been doing some research and I think its because alcohol is a strong depressant, and it blockes some chemicals in brain which make you feel good and feel joy, like dopamine.

I hope this will pass soon, like the first time it did, and I went trough internet and saw that some people has this identical problem too, so If you are having this and now how i can cure this depression faster please let me know.

Thank you :)