Im an 18 year old girl that has a healthy sex life etc. But I am deeply ashamed by my breasts. I won't let my boyfriend see them or touch them with out my shirt on. They have a lot of hair on them. It's not just a couple strands around the nipple area, but more like 35-40 strands on the breast itself. This is very damaging to me and I feel very self conscious when I wear low cut shirts. I've read somewhere about hormone imbalance and the like but I'm not sure. People on other message boards have just said to pluck them out, but there are too many. Please help and tell me what's wrong so I can feel comfortable with my boyfriend and just myself in general. Thanks in advance.

hi,

Have you gone to the doctors for blood tests? I suffer from PCOS, and I do have hair on my breasts and chest too (along with many other places that make me feel very self consious, but I live with it) , not much once I get rid of it its not even noticable. You can use creams, or waxing etc.

But I would say go see the Doctor and request a blood test, they will check your Testosterone levels, and Estrogen etc. To see what balances out and what doesn't.

Does your boyfriend know why your not letting him see your breast? I would say talk to him about it so he knows.

I'm a 20 year old girl with PCOS....and all the symptoms that come with it, a little hair on your breasts hun, isn't much to worry about, unless there is another underlying factor. Believe me....it can be alot worse. (I'm having a rough go of it...I'm 20 still a virgin for a couple reasons and body hair is the #1 thing.

I'm sorry your dealing with this, but I can honestly say, I know how you feel.

Thanks,
-Canadian girl

I'm sorry to hear that you have hair on your breasts but I can tell you that many women also do as well. You may have a lot of hair on it but if you are interested, you could wax them or use nair to get the hair off. Have you considered that? It's something you're going to have to deal with but I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of--just something your body does! Keep us posted on what you decide, okay?

My wife had hair on her chest and some on her breasts.
She didn't tell me about it and I was kind of surprised the first time I saw it. I didn't want to make her feel bad so I didn't say anything at that time. But it certainly had to be mentioned eventually and over the years we have joked about it. We are in our 60s now and I guess it ran off to be with the hair that used to be on my head because it's gone now.

Our two sons are about the hairiest guys I know, which seems kind of strange because neither one of us knows of anyone in our families who was particulary hairy. We don't have a daughter so I don't know what she would have been like.

My gosh, don't feel you need to hide yourself from your boyfriend, that's certainly not going to help your relationship. If he runs away because of that, he's not the guy you want anyway.

My wife has tiny breasts to go with the hair. The first time I saw them I was struck with how beautiful they were. I told her so, and she laughed at me. That really hurt. I finally found out she didn't think any man could like tiny breasts and that was just her reaction to being told she was beautiful the first time I saw her body. It took me a long time to convince her I really do like tiny breasts. The hair never bothered me at all and I guess that never bothered her either. She still thinks her breasts should be bigger though.

njoynlife it sounds to me like the hirsuteness of your wife might be related to that of your sons. It is hard to say what would've caused hair on a daughter in any case. Did your wife ever shave it off or is she proud of it? I think that it's best to not hide something like that...

Please don't take any offense to this question, but what is your ethnicity? This could be a case of hirsutism. And are you on birth control because if not that could control this problem.

anonymous wrote:

Im an 18 year old girl that has a healthy sex life etc. But I am deeply ashamed by my breasts. I won't let my boyfriend see them or touch them with out my shirt on. They have a lot of hair on them. It's not just a couple strands around the nipple area, but more like 35-40 strands on the breast itself. This is very damaging to me and I feel very self conscious when I wear low cut shirts. I've read somewhere about hormone imbalance and the like but I'm not sure. People on other message boards have just said to pluck them out, but there are too many. Please help and tell me what's wrong so I can feel comfortable with my boyfriend and just myself in general. Thanks in advance.[/quote

hi i m 23 year old girln n going through the same problem. i got really worried when i saw a strand of hair around the nipple area n they have grown in no. since then. i m really worried n tensed as i will b getting married soon . i really don;t knw hw to cope wd this problm. could somebody help plz?

anonymous wrote:

aushi wrote:

anonymous wrote:

I had these couple of strands around my areola - around my nipples - my hubby complained of tingling sensation while sucking them, so I waxed them - end of trouble!!

i need help.. i ask so many girls how much boobs weigh and nipple wat colour are they

that is sexy I wish I was ur boyfriend

I am 24 year ikd boy. why u r upset regarding your hairy chest.. i like hair chest hairy legs of woman.. and i m sure there are lots of people who love this thing.. so dont be upset.. there are so many people who love that thing.....

I am 24. I have like 50+ hairs on my breasts too. And I get little hairs that grow between them. I also have hair on my belly and lots of little black hairs on my chin and side burn area. :( I've never gotten checked out for PCOS cuz I don't think I have much in common with it other than the hair thing. I've seen my bro and dad shirtless before and they have similar hair patterns on their bodies so it might just be a REALLY unfortunate genetic trait I received. But I usually shave and pluck (although you're not supposed to do that). I have gotten ingrown hairs before from it and pimples from plucking. My boyfriend has never....Said anything to me about the hair. I am really PAINFULLY embarrassed about this as you are, so I try to make sure that my whole body is as smooth as a baby as I can before any clothes come off. Next day in the bathroom I spring up and go shave or whatever to get that stubble off.

i am 18 and i m suffering from same due to harmonal imbalance its normal. now a days chill. it will be cured just take a checkup.

Hi. I can relate 100%. I have a boyfriend and we're going on a weekend getaway in a few days.... I was in a dilemma whether to get it removed or not. The thing is, I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with him. Some day or another he's bound to find out that I have hair growth on my breasts.... I don't want to lie about it and hence I'm choosing not to remove it. The hair length is about half a centimetre, and longer than that between the breasts (added that just to comfort you)

My boyfriend and I were really close friends for more than a year and he was well aware of the fact that I don't wax (my hands) often even though they're hairier than average. And he still proposed to me. So clearly, my being hairy didn't bother him. We've been together 2 months now and it's clear how much he loves me.

I hope that your having body hair doesn't come in the way if your sex life. :)