Hi, I am 24 years old, and I have problem with pimples on my right groin. It has been three weeks since they started appearing, and I still didn’t find the cause. Any suggestions?

Hi, I have pimples on my groin area when I don’t use enough shaving gel or when I don’t have a sharp new blade. It happens even more often if I wear tight underwear right after shaving. Skin on the groin area becomes irritated, red and full of pimples. It helps when I use special soaps for intimate care, because they calm the skin and reduce the inflammation. It also happened to me to have a red pimple on my groin because of the ingrown hairs. It doesn’t happen often, but if it happens to you, you should be careful, not to cause a serious infection. I don’t know why it happens to you only on your right groin, it doesn’t make any sense. The best thing is to consult your dermatologist, and to ask him/her to give you a cream for those pimples.