this itching is like my body is poked my many pines at a multiple times ...guys plz help me.. i am facing this problem since 3 years .... in winter i cannot do any physical works... and when i got in the contact of sun or heat my body starts itching and pimple apper for some times ..... and i cannot even wear wollen clothes on my body becouse heat provide by wollen clothes sucks and my body starts itching... is this is any serious problem so plz mail or answer it.... i cant even tolerate this anymore.. and i never enjoyed winter camp with my friends.... from past 3 years..is these are the symptoms of STD .. 

Hi rahul7777

From your description it appears you have skin rashes which aggravate during winters - especially during dry weather. You should try using skin lotion, moisturisers which can help - use less irritating soap while bathing and apply some oil - coconut oil over skin after a bath. Hope this helps

hi aushi

thanx for giving me solution.. i hope it works.

i have one question..then why pimples is appering and is this is a permanent skin rash in winters....

Hi rahul7777
There are several reasons for pimples - one of them being hormonal imbalance. As for your second query - no, skin rashes are not permanent, it is dry skin that aggravates skin rashes. Follow the remedy and it will work for you