I have four children already.  Last week I took a HPT because I had been so sick for about three weeks, and since that was the first symptom of my other pregnancies and my period was two weeks late.  It was positive.  I was surpirsed as we were not trying, and trying not to actually.  I took a second test the next day, also positive.  I continued to feel sick everyday, overly tired, bloated, all the normal signs of my other pregnancies. 

I went to the doctor today as I am also told to go soon because I usually develop high blood pressure.  They did a urine test that was negative, and then a blood test that was negative.  I still have all the symptoms.  I still have not had my period.  I have had no cramping, no bleeding, no spotting.  They told me that most likely I had a miscarriage I was unaware of.  My period is now 8 weeks late.  In that time there has been no bleeding at all.  They said if I still disagree I can come back in two weeks.  I took another test at home and the control window did not have a line, so the results are invalid.  I am gonig crazy and am not sure if I can wait two weeks.  Has this every happened to anyone else?!?!

i dont think so

So what happened? Were you pregnant?