Alright... my last period was on Nov. 5th. We during the month of November. I have had a lot of intercourse. It varied between protected, unprotected, and one of the condom broke. Well, today is december the first and I didn't really pay attention at first the the last week but; today I noticed that my nipples are sore, feel nauseated, I get dizzy spells, and I guess you can say I been pretty moody. My next period is in three days. Could I be Pregnant?

Health Guru
hi, a lot of the symptoms you describe are found in the first trimester of pregnancy but they do seem a little early though, I would wait and see if your period turns up and if it doesn't then take an hpt making sure you use the first pee you take after waking up in the morning as hormone levels will be highest then :-)

Hi, my period has been 14 days late, i have had brownish discharge and a little cramping could i be pregnant