Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hello, my friends. I have a problem. I have just drunk tea with honey. This is something that I like to enjoy. However, this time I have a strange feeling in my mouth. I would really like to know what this is. Can anyone help me with some piece of info about this?

Loading...

Hi, there. It all sounds to me like you have honey allergy. Honey allergies are not so easy to be determined. However, they are possible. Strange sensations in mouth and oral mucosa are the most common symptoms. However, some more serious signs are possible. One of them is even anaphylactic shock. You should visit a doctor. If you are allergic, you should avoid honey. I hope I’ve helped a little. Good luck!
Reply

Loading...