Hi,
I need an opinion about my situation. I've never had any allergies to anything and I've had pets all my life - cats and dogs and never had any problems. But 5 days ago my husband brought home a puppy ( Terier ) and the next day I developed a strange simptom. I got a rash and irritation on the roof of my mouth and my lips. It doesn't hurt, but it's red with tiny white spots and it's kind of itchy and dry. It feels like if I've burnt my mouth with hot tea, except that I didn't. I don't have any other symptoms - no runny nose or watery eyes or any other rash anywhere else, except that my lips feel swallen. I was wondering if this can be a symptom of an allergic reaction or anyone else experienced something similar.
Thank you