I'm 15 and for the past few years, I've gotten more and more self-conscious of my large areolas. I am a 36D and my areolas are about 2 inches in diameter or so. whenever I change in the locker room, or other times in front of my friends, I hide my breasts even though they are nice and we always only compliment each other. I feel really self-conscious because I've never seen anyone else like me except my mom. But I read some other post on the subject today and people were saying that a lot of people and men don't mind, and if a guy does mind, to dump him. This helped, but I plan to save myself for marriage so I wouldn't know until after 'we' were married. I was wondering what anyone thought about this and if they or if they had any suggestions to fix this.

Hey Hun!

I justttt turned 20 I'm 5 feet and have 36DDD Breasts I think its normal for female like us with bigger breast to have bigger areolas

Don't think guys should mind.... if they do then their lost...

:-)
its all up to the guys taste

Wouldn't life be boring if all girls were exactly alike and all boys were too?

Enjoy the differences that make you, you. I'm sure there's a boy (or two) who will.

I know this reply is late in coming, but it might help other girls who are self-conscious about their areolas.

I'm a guy, and I love 'em!!! Light or dark, puffy or not, large breasts or small, I can't get enough of large areolas. And I know I'm not alone. I have friends who feel the same, including a lovely woman, who happens to be bi.

So bottom line, enjoy who are.