I am 14 with a bra size of 30D to 30DD depending on the bra. My areolas are three inches in diameter with a few bumps on them. And when my nipples get hard, they scrunch up the areola- is that normal? The color is only a bit pinker than the skin- is that normal, too? And will the 3 inch areolas with tiny bumps be a turn off for my boyfriend? Please give me honest answers. I'd really like to know if this would be found unattractive...

It's perfectly fine. Trust me, I'm 18 with 38D & an ity bitty waist lol had them since I was 13, it's just something that happens to us big breasted women. Yes that area bieng a bit pinker is normal as well. Don't worry these are nothing to stress over& of you shud t be worried about looks because any boy who really cares won't think about that part :)

Large areolas are VERY attractive on D cups in my opinion. But what truly matters is that you feel comfortable in your own skin and feeling comfortable around your significant other.

Hope this helps :)

22yo guy here btw

i got the opposite problem... 18, 40 DD's, and practicly no areola... lol