im 19 and 12 weeks pregnant with my bf that ive been with for 21 months and although my bf doesnt think theyre all that awful i think my breasts are just disgusting im like a 34/36b and my areolas are huge theyre like 3 1/2 inches wide and long and take up about half of my breast, i am honestly surprised that my bf didnt run away and scream in terror the first time i finally after almost a year let him see my breasts, expecially after his last gf of a year and a half who was beautiful and blonde with beautiful large c/small d cups, well anyways i just feel like its not fair that he is stuck with me and my hideous boobs forever he deserves so much better than me, and ive tried looking up forums to see if other women have the same problem and i havent really found much, theres a lot about women who have large breasts and large areolas but not many women seem to have very small ones with large areolas, and i just feel like an deformed alien freak and what if i have a daughter with the same embarrassing problem that i have? and its so embarrasing being around my family because my aunt, mom, and younger sister all have c/d cups and they talk about me behind my back and make fun of me and they throw their big bras at me with a post it attatched saying "you wish" so i pretty much live with my bf now since ive been mentally abused by them because of the way i was born, i just wish i could change myself, ive even cut myself on my breasts when i was 16/17 thats how much i hate them, the scars went away though so you cant tell, but are there any women out there who have this problem? and are there guys who find this disgusting as i do? or find it attractive in any way??

Oh Honey!!!! I hope you feel a GREAT BIG hug coming from me right now!!! :'( I FEEL so bad for you! NOT about your breasts or your PERFECTLY NORMAL aerolas! I feel for you having a family that could do that to you and create such horrible feelings inside of you! I have VERY large breasts and thus the same for my aerolas! But to tell you the truth honey, I've never really been bothered by them, the size yes - because I was made fun of by the boys in my school - but you have to think of it this way OK? There is only yourself, your boyfriend and in 28 weeks your baby that is going to see them. They aren't mechanical like a larger than normal nipple sticking out - which a dear friend of mine had a MAJOR problem with! It is just a change in skin color honey! That's all it is! Plus being pregnant I suppose you will be definitely noticing it more - due to them darkening and growing with engorgement of blood! All of the women in my family had different size breasts and my aunt was the ultimate hippie, she would parade around the backyard fully topless! and this was us as kids o.O o.O That's the first time I really remember seeing aerolas, then a friend of the family's daughter she was about 7 years older than us got changed infront of my sister and I, I was perhaps 9/10 and tried to act cool about it and not look like this o.O but she took off everything infront of us and I remember thinking "Those are different than my aunts!" then when we moved to Canada and my mom took us to the nearby pool, there was EVERY woman stripped down in the changing room o.O o.O o.O And my mom FREAKED out! And I saw ALL these different breasts and nipples and aerolas and I knew then that EVERYONE was different!

And that's the TOTAL point I want to send out to you honey! EVERY Woman in the world has different shaped breasts (natural), different aerolas, differing sizes of both breasts etc. Some women I know have an actual cup difference in size of their breasts. Your bf has been with you for almost 2 years! He is the father of your baby! HE doesn't think they are awful! And NOR should you honey! I know after years of self hate, it is hard for you to see the beauty, but aerolas are NOTHING honey! They aren't a deformity! They aren't contagious, or dibilitating! they are just there and they are just different! I'm sure that your female family members will also have aerolas that might not match, like sometimes women with large breasts have VERY small aerolas! etc etc. Don't give them or your bf's ex a moments thought. Your family will have to live with what they have done to you! And your boyfriend IS living with you! So think of who is a head right now! It is you! Your sister and mother might be TOTALLY miserable without you in their lives, and it deserves them right! As a mother I cannot even FATHOM torturing my child like that! So you learn from her and be better - which lets face facts won't be too hard (sorry but I am quite disgusted right now) so start getting excited about your baby coming, enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. And I GUARANTEE you honey that after you give birth and EVERYONE and their Dog has seen parts of you no one else has ;-) o.O XD :$ You will NOT care less what people think, and you will not care less about 2 birthmarks that you have! OK? I wish you and your baby and BF all the love and health in the world! And don't you think one more second that you are a freak OK? Good luck honey!

There are lots of people with breasts like that and lots of men - in fact MOST men in my experience- like large areolas. It may help to google image search "large areolas." You'll see there are lots of women just like you and lots of pages for men featuring women with breasts like yours. As a warning, you'll probably stumble upon some photos that show things beyond the range of what you want to see that could make you uncomfortable (like actual porn as opposed to just topless pictures or whatever), but I have also been very self conscious about my breasts for a long time, and seeing that there are other women like me and men who like breasts like mine has made me much more comfortable with myself.

Your breasts may also still grow. I just turned 20 and I wear a DD now but a year ago I could still fit into a big B and I didn't even really need a bra until senior year of high school. Some people just develop later than others.

Don't worry and don't be disgusted by yourself, ever. You probably only think your breasts are less appealing than any other type because of all the stupid, STUPID images everyone is bombarded with by the media anyway. No shape or size is better or worse than another. Good luck becoming more comfortable with your body; it takes time but it will get better. :-)

I have the same problem
except my boobs are
34 A cup and my friggin areola
is 2 and a half inches wide
i hate my breast
and i cant stand them
and i cant even look at them
they look so awkward
also my bf's ex was a hottie with
great tits are i feel even lower about myself

your not alone girl

Let me tell you, if you think it's awful, at least someone else out there doesn't. Trust me, I know plenty of guys who are perfectly fine with big areolas. Guys aren't a solid entity--we're all made up of different guys. Some guys like it, some guys don't. It's pretty simple! WHat do you think?

Aerolas are just like birthmarks! You guys HAVE to know that we - as in women - put FAR too much attention on our boobs, they are either too small, too big, uneven, too dark, too big of a nipple, inverted nipples etc etc etc.! NO ONE sees your aerolas in the day, it is just you and your other half! So don't worry about them, as HFG said, every guy is different about what they like - just like Blondes, Brunettes, Red Heads, etc. etc. There are over 3 billion of us in the world!!! We are ALL different and the over 3 billion men out there will like different qualities in us!!! I have VERY VERY large breasts, I am known for them, they don't say Dawn - she's blonde etc etc., they say Dawn - with the boobs!!! It took me awhile to become acustommed to that, but it's who I am! No one has mentioned my aerolas and here's a laugh for you all - since having children I can't see them anyway!!!! ;-) XD U U ;-) I went to see a plastic surgeon about having a breast reduction, he wanted to cut off most of my breasts, take off my nipples and reconstruct them from tissue from my bottom!!! o.O o.O o.O All I thought of was "I don't have cancer!!" "These are MINE!!! and you want to decimate me!!!!!!?" I became EXTREMELY protective of my "girls" and have decided NOT to have anything done with them or for them to be hatcheted to death!!!!

I want to say something to all of you who are having a hard time with this issue - I GET IT!! I do!!! - BUT what about the thousands upon thousands of POOR women and men out there who have NO aerolas!!! NO breast tissue at all, they have to have aerolas tatooed back on after mastectomies!!!! THANK your body, look in the mirror and say "I AM living I AM breathing and I AM beautiful and greatful to THIS body, MY BODY, For holding up her end of the bargain THANKYOU!!!" We should ALL love our bodies and ALL think that they are doing everything in their power to keep us walking, talking, breathing, and holding on!!! I'm not saying you don't have the right to be dissapointed or a little upset, BUT you DON'T have the right to hate yourself, because that is who you are! And your body is trying BLOODY hard for you! LOVE yourselves!!

Be comfortable and confident with the body details you have. I can assure you that large nipples and large areolas on small breasts are extremely attractive and wonderfully desireable!

Everyone is into something! There's no such feature on your body that at least one person out there isn't into as well, so don't ever worry about something like this, okay? It just wastes your time and your emotional energy. What do you think?

I have the exact same problem, and I hate it. So I really can't give you any positive advice or anything, because it has made my life miserable. I have had many, many boyfriends over the course of my life, I;m almost 30, and I think maybe 3 men have actually seen my boobs. I have always left my shirt on, and just wouldn't let anyone touch or see them. Even now, my boyfriend of almost 3 years and is the father of my child hardly ever gets to see them for I'm too embarassed. He says he likes them, but who knows if he's just being nice, I can't even wear bathing suits, or low cut shirts, I just feel like I'm so not normal. I am however relieved I'm not the only one with this problem. Not saying I'm happy other people are just as miserable, but I'm glad to know there are other people out there and I'm not alone, cause I feel like an alien too. And I doubt that your daughter will have the same problem, so that shouldn't consume your worries, however I thought the same thing. Well like I said before, I can't really give you advice, but I just want you to know, you're not alone,

Most guys like that, besides your breasts are going to grow due to pregnancy.

Large areolas are very sexy and about 87% of men like larger areolas. Plus pregnent women are very very sexy...(father of 10)

don't beat yourself up about it. Look I'm 25 with 38D's, my areolas are 5 inches in width and up & down. Thats alot and i used to hate it, i mean sit there and cry over it but ive learned to accept my breasts for how they look and my boyfriend on 10 years LOVES them so im not to worried. Plus most men love that.

Well, I'd like to throw my 2 cents in. I, as a guy, think large areolas are very womanly. In fact, I think a woman should consider herself blessed if the has large ones. So, be proud!!

I honestly think that large areolas like yours are more attractive then smaller ones, and also I prefer breasts around your size. Your boobs sound like the type of boobs I wish all girls had. I would be very happy with them if I was your boyfriend.

Your breast seems to be the perfect breast in the world for me.I always wish to be with a woman with super large areolas and small breasts. It's surprising that you are ashamed of it. You should be rather proud of it.
Love your breasts like anything.
I wish I could be your Boyfriend for this birth and many many rebirths