I have to ask this question, because I am despaired. I am 18 years old and I think it is right time for my sexual life. I have great boyfriend but we did not have sex yet. The reason is that I am too shame to show my breasts, I think I have too large areolas. Can anyone explain to me what is too big because I do not want to hide it any more?

I think I might help you, because I had the same problem and the same worry you have now. I am 33 years old now, and until few years ago, I had not so good sex life. The reason was the same you are afraid of, and that is my fear to show my naked body. That is why I never let my partners to see me, which could not give me full enjoy in bed. I guess problem was about missing confidence and trust. Anyway, now I found great man who made me finally talk about it. He was the only one who really cared about this, and he wanted to help. Before that, I have never heard for expression as bigger, as better. He told me there are many people who likes huge areolas, and that is nothing bad about it. I would suggest you to accept your body the way you are, because I am sure most of men want exactly that size of large areolas.

I have been making non-piercing nipple jewelry for myself since I had something to hang it on. I was embarrassed of my large areolas and flat-ish nipples and the sparkle and shine made me feel better about myself and my body. I really liked the way I looked in the mirror and wearing nipple jewelry gave me a confidence boost and made my self esteem go up. It was my vice. As I got older I gained weight. My breasts got larger and my areolas got rounder. The little rubber band jewelry I used to make was no match for the weight of my 38DD breasts from behind so I couldn't wear it anymore. I tried buying nipple jewelry on the internet but none of it would stay on. I finally came up with a few attachments that stayed on MY BREASTS. Now Patent Pending, my non-piercing nipple jewelry is available online for everybody to try. A web search for novel-teaze should result in several links to my store. I would really, really, really appreciate any comments from ladies with large areolas / nipples who try my jewelry. (It looks great on any nipples!) I guarantee satisfaction on everything that I sell. If you search for novel-teaze on google or any search engine you will find me. You can also copy and paste the url below in your browser. Let me know if you visit. I will send a free gift with any purchase. I have sexy jewelry for Men also. I would rather have my big nipples than little perky ones. Please don't hide large areolas under a bra! They are very sexy.

If you are interested, here is the link: stores.ebay.com/non-piercing?refid=store

Dear Novel tease,

I think that it is great that you have done this. I myself am extremely attracted to large areolas and large breasts so for me it is crazy to think that anybody should be lacking in self esteem if they have large areolas. It should be the opposite: that they should have a huge amount of self esteem having something that is very desirable and very, very attractive. I wish you all the best with your jewellery. I hope that it goes really well.

Mark

Be happy what GOD has given you do not worry about what other people think
and wait until you are marry to sex