Couldn't find what you looking for?


I am a male age 14 and I have my skin from around my penis stuck to my penis on the top one part I don't know what to do ??? 

 ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use


Hi Carlos,

DO NOT SEND ANYONE a picture.  You don't know who they are.

At 14 it is common for your foreskin to not be fully separated from the glans (head) of your penis.  It should resolve by about age 16 through normal erections and masturbation.

I'll ask the moderators to remove your address.  It's never a good idea to post info like that.