So I've just turned 15 and I've hit puberty and all and I've recently noticed I have an issue with retracting my foreskin fully. While on the left side it retracts with no problem, there is a section of foreskin measuring less than half a centimetre in length attached to the right side my glans. I haven't yet seen a doctor but was just looking for help as I want to avoid circumcision at all costs for a multitude of reasons. What do I do?

Hi Stingray,

Give it time.

It's not that unusual for your foreskin to not have fully separated from the glans.  Many guys can't retract their foreskin until 16 or so.

There is no reason for you to have a circumcision for this.  Worst case it can be easily separated by a doctor/urologist.  In many cases, just from you getting erections and masturbating it will separate on its own.

Don't deliberately tear it.  It can bleed and may leave a scar.

It can resolve itself.

Hope it helps.

Glad to know, thanks for your help! I'll go see doc and see what he says. Thanks man :)