please help ,

my situation is that im 14 and i can masturbate, but i cannot roll back my foreskin all the way, i can roll it down it a little bit , just enogh to see that a liitle bit of skin on the inside of my foreskin is stuck to my bell.

plz someone give me advice how to solve this problem im really scared :'( and i don't wont to get circumsised that being a last resort

Don't worry Liam, this is a common problem. Over the next few weeks keep trying to pull your foreskin back a little further each time. It is better to do this in the bath or shower as the skin will be softer. After doing this for a while you will find that your foreskin seperates from the glans and retracts normally. It is important to be able to retract your foreskin fully to allow you to clean it properly. I'm sure that this will sort itself out with this technique. Regards, John.

Yeah, i had this when I was younger. Trust me, i went through looking on the internet and stuff. All you need to do is just give it time.

The reason for the skin being attached to your bell is because when you are younger it protects your penis in a way...

Soon it will start detaching dont worry!!

i have this now and im 14 %-) :'( im going to use the advice given and hopefully this will work

i have the same problem, thanks 4 the advice i thought there was something seriously wrong!!
dont worry liam:)

i have those spot all over the skin of my penis and i have this yellow spots in litle clumps, i dont know if there is anymore as my foreskin is still attached to the glands by that litle bit of skin stuff

im 13 and i have the same problem thanks guys XD
i also wank o.O

Hello I am 13 and i have started going through puberty and I have been Reading up on this topis as alot of you have aswell and this is what I discovered when you are going through puberty it will dissapear over the corse of puberty in many cases if not and you are in the shower/bath get an erection and pull the foreskin back untill it starts to hurt a tiny bit then stop and next time you are washing pull it back a little further and remember to wash under there to wash away any possible infection if that doesn't work speak to your local male GP and he can give very helpfull advice. This was my first post and I hoped I helped some of you out there

hi guys, about the "spots" on your penis they are not spots. don't worry they're not harmful or anything, actually it's the beggining of hairs starting to grow a big bushy jungle. :-) oh and a word of advice don't shave your pubes too far or else you will be left itching uncontrollably around your.....well the part between your penis and your stomach.

hie, i developed small white unpainful pimples around my forehead.i first noticed it when i was 13 and am now 24.m rilie worried if there is any way to make these pimples disappear.I've never tried any medication on it before and i wonder if circumcission can be the only solution or any herbal remedies.please help am tired of seeing these pimples on my penis everyday.

when dose the foreskin usualy detach for you bell

Hello i am 18 almost 19 and i have this damn problem as well. I do have sex but i cant do it without a condom because i tried once and it hurt like hell because my foreskin was ripping back. i have tried the technique of holding your pee inside of the foreskin whenever you got number one and that did not work . wat is the rate of success for this shower trick?

hi I have the same sort of thing going on I didn't clean my penis when I was little I'm 14 now and I didn't clean it because it Hurt a bit when I tried to pull it back I had had enough of not cleaning it so I forgot about the pain and tried to pull it back I got it half way back but skin from the in side of my for skin was stuck to it I'm scared can any 1 help me

im 15 and fully masterbating. a bit of skil is attached to the head of my penis and is  not going away. it has been a year now. ive tried everything ive even tried  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

I had the same promlem dont pull the skin (force it ) because it will leave a scar trust me. just soak in the bath and pull gently it will soon go back.