I have tenderness on the underside of one of my breast. I can just feel it being sore when I move around. For insatnce, it is sore when I sleep. I am only 20, and just wondering what would cause this?

Does the pain occure around your period or is it all the time?How long have you had the pain?When was the last time you had sex?
Whether it's a dull ache or a sharp pain, soreness in your breasts can be scary. TV shows, magazines, and newspapers are filled with information about breast cancer, so it's easy to think your pain could make you a statistic, but don't freak out.
Since you are 19 I think we can rule out puberty.For one,it can be due to your period,symptoms of P.M.S.
On the other hand you may also experience sore breasts if you become pregnant.
I notice sometimes my breasts hurt wehn I am in bed either laying on my side or on my tummy.I belive this is from too mych pressure on your chest for a long period of time.