I enjoy running. It feels so good. I have also found a couple of friends while jogging. We became really good friends. However I am constantly feeling a knee pain while running. It is getting worse and I had to quit my race two days ago. What is going on with my knee?

A knee pain is a common problem with the runners. You have to realize that when you run, for a brief moment your body is in the air and then your complete weight plus a momentum strikes on the ground. To avoid falling down your quadriceps and hamstrings absorb the shock. But your knee gets the most of the hit and does enormous shock absorbing. If you dont have adequate shoes you are hurting your knees. If you have a poor posture, especially during the run, your knees get the beating. If you are running on a bumpy ground you increase the chance of hurting your knees. If you dont get enough good fats (polyunsaturated like flax oil) your knees may lose its natural lubrication. That is a serious problem. Anyway, you should go and see your doctor.