few days ago i had my periods. it was a long day for me and i did not have a time to change my pad. i went home that night and i felt 3 pre pimple lumps on the lip of my vagina. it hurt upon touching. i just assumed that it was because i had not changed the pad the whole day and the pimple appeared as a sign of unhygienic behaviour. i washed myself down there and shaved the whole area. that was my mistake. i shaved the heads of all the three pimples. pus started oozing out and i bled from the cuts. still i went on shaving my vagina. the next day i had icthy feelins right below my lowabs.it started from there and it is everywhere around the outer vagina where i had shaved.it is ichty, lumpy, sore, red rashes that look like little pimples. all over. it is freaking me out coz i dont want to go to a doctor. it hurts and it also gave me a 102 fever. i took some advil. i am wearing loose panties and am washing it everytime. it itches so bad that i applied some vicks vaporub on it. that helped me soothe the pain but it starts again. i also applied some peroxide to clean it. i also applied some powder. i want to get rid of these rashes. it hurts. my whole outer vagina is sore and itchy. i cant bear it. help me please!!! mail me with a solution in **********I REQUEST U TO KEEP MY E-MAIL ID CONFIDENTIAL.

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed**

I would use an antibiotic ointment because it is quite possible that bacterial infection set in and it may be harder for you to get rid of it. Where did you get the idea to shave all the way during your period? By cutting the pimples, you opened the skin so bacteria could easily come in, and they can make quite a mess.
By your description I would say you developed folliculitis, it is infection of the ingrown hairs! Folicullitis usually goes away on its own but some people need antibiotics to treat the infection. The superficial infections are easily taken cared of but those that go deeper may need to be treated medically. There is “special” bacteria that would not go away that easily and if your problem persists, you should see a dermatologist.
Do not touch this area as you may spread the infection. Apply warm compresses on the infected area and get an antibacterial ointment and wash the area twice daily with mild antibacterial soap. Good luck!

dont eat too oily stuff , fried i mean for few days

if you had a fever. that is usually a sign you might have gotten herpes.

Im pregnant and i got similar problem and my vagina area etc is swollen and dry i dont no wat to do and i dont wanna go to the doctors pls help me someone

Wow!! Sounds to me you made a few harmless pimples get 100x worse by doing all that stuff to yourself! Little pimples are normal and harmless, usually they're just blocked hair follicles. If you're a shaver you're likely to get ingrowning hairs. Sometimes these blocked hair follicles can become infected, get sore and form into painful cysts.
I agree with Natalia, sounds like you may have folliculitis. Basically infected shaving rash characterised by small red bumps on the skin.

By agrivating the pimples and cutting yourself you've more than likely got a bacterial infection going on down there. And this won't get better if you constantly wash yourself!! Putting on vix vaporub anywhere near your vagina is the most insane thing I have ever heard!!! and powders aren't cool either! Such things irritate the delicate vaginal skin like crazy and makes things a whole lot worse. The vagina is self cleaning, so under cleaning yourself or better than over cleaning!!

I'm no doctor, and I'm not ruling out the possiblility of Herpes. But you can never be sure... the high temperture is slighly worrying. However, herpes type 2 is characterised by blisters and cauliflower like cysts in and around the vaginal area.

I know its scary and embarassing, but going to the doctor is your best option. They will be able to give you topical antibiotic creams and medication to stop your suffering! If you really can't face that at least go to your pharmacy and explain whats happened, hopefully they can advise you also.

In the mean time, use a cool compress for the itching and burning- a face cloth soaked in cold water is fine. Remember, no soap, no powders and NO vaporub! Good luck.

if you have a fever... it may be herpes .... id go get tested good luck!

i have 4 pre pimple lumps on the lip of my vagina. it hurt upon touching. This problem has happened before because of antibotics the pimple appeared as a sign of unhygienic behaviour. i washed myself down there and shaved the whole area. that was my mistake. i shaved the heads of all the three pimples. pus started oozing out and i bled from the cuts. still i went on shaving my vagina. the next day i had icthy feelins right below my lowabs.it started from there and it is everywhere around the outer vagina where i had shaved.it is ichty, lumpy, sore, red rashes that look like little pimples. all over. it is freaking me out coz i dont want to go to a doctor. it hurts ! am wearing loose panties and am washing it everytime. it itches and burns last time this happened I had to have them lance and i would do that that taking more antiboics cause i believe that is where my problem starts. I also applied some that hospital dye to help.. I want to get rid of these rashes. it hurts. my whole outer vagina is sore and itchy. i cant bear it. help me please!!! mail me with a solution in *****I REQUEST U TO KEEP MY E-MAIL ID CONFIDENTIAL in pain, I have serveral spots

**edited by moderator**

I had a problem with a boil that was red had two white dots that looked like eyes and it was black around but it wasn't full of puss it was full of blood and when I walked it didn't hurt a lot but what happened was weird it kept on getting bigger and when I put on my pants and where the boil or pimple that I had it was irritated and it popped and all the blood or puss started to drain from it I thought I was on my menstrual period again but it was impossible because I started my period on may 6th I know it don't have herpes it's impossible I haven't had sexual intercourse with any man

it started when i had these irritations using this particular pantiliner. my vaginal area became too dry, it was flaking off skin. it was really irritating and i just pulled off the flaky skin. a few days later, i felt this lump and i popped it, like what people do when they have a zit. a little blood oozed. a few days later, two more lumps appeared. and just now, pus came out the other lump. i had to drain it because i know there's already infection in it. so to avoid it from recurring i had to make sure i drain it out. a lot of blood came out, i didn't know when to stop draining it. finally, when fluid was just coming out of it, i washed it with vaginal wash and applied some betadine on the wound. now, i still have another lump to think about. and it really is painful and bothersome. i think it must have been an ingrown hair infection - coz when i was pulling off the flaky skin awhile back, i might have pulled some hair out.

WHAT EVER YOU DO DO NOT USE POWDER OR VAPOR RUB!!! OMG THATS THE WORST THING! YOU HAVE TO LET IT HEAL UP ! LIKE ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO WASH WITH JUST WATTER NOTHING ELSE! TRY SWITCHING DETERGENTS!! BETTER YET WAS YOUR PANIES BY HAND! SOAK IN JUST WATER! CLEAN YOUR TUB OUT REALLY GOOD! TRY SOAKING IN VINAGER THATS ALWAYS A GOOD THING TO! JUST DONT PUT ANY THING ON YOUR SELF TRY RUBBING ALCOHOL IT DRYS OUTT THE SKIN AFTER WORDS AFTER ALL CLEARD UP USE COCA BUTTER FOR SCARING OF THE SKIN AND DISCOLORATION!

it is very possible you had a cyst. i had one on my tailbone right at the top of my crack! haha. but u described how it looked

i have one right now, and i don't want it to be a pimple,
or worse.... a boil ew,
but i guess one has to face the facts,
but i just got it like last night,
and i'm not even on my menstrual period,
but i did masturbate,
but that was like the first time in my life.
and i've never had sex either,
this sh*t is weird.

I've got about two boils in my vagina area like my lower ab , I thought it was because it's ingrown hair when I shaved a week ago because it started growing back, I had like one yesterday I put alcohol a lil listerene then drained it out then pus, a clear liquid and some blood ooze out boy that was gross XD I seemed to be healing but Now I find now the next day 2 boil start to form I don't what, I'm scared to bust it now so I just gently washed it and put neo to go on it on both

I do notice something peculiar but when I don't wash my vajaja area after 2 days sometimes a boil forms or if I masturbate and don't wash sometimes I get a boil I'm a virgin. How do I get rid of these boils?

From adult-acne-4-u.com keyword: Vaginal Pimples

As if you didn’t have enough things to worry about being a woman, now you have to be concerned with vaginal pimples?! Vaginal pimples are not common and they are very different form the type of pimples that you get on your face, however they do need to be dealt with and if you know what you are doing and you know what you are looking for, you should be able to clear up the problem.

The first thing you need to do is to be certain that you do not have a sexually transmitted disease. Because vaginal pimples may present themselves much like herpes or genital warts, you should be clear on the source of the outbreak. If they are indeed pimples you should do your best to keep the vaginal area dry and clean. Bacteria thrives in wet, moist conditions so do your best. Do not apply any topical acne treatments to the area, this will likely only result in skin irritation.

Vaginal pimples can usually be cleared up by popping them, soaking them in hot water and by keeping the area clean and dry. However, there are other situations where a patient may think that she has vaginal pimples but is really suffering from a boil. A boil can present itself much like a pimple, however it will generally be larger, and more painful to the touch. If you are in any doubt, check with your doctor.