Couldn't find what you looking for?


I think I have a pretty serious problem.

I am uncircumcised, and I think there is something wrong with my foreskin. Up until I was about 11 (I'm 15 now), I never really messed around with my penis. I remember people telling me that I should wash it, but I never really did. A couple years ago I noticed something very odd. When I pull back my foreskin, there is a piece of skin that attaches directly on the pink part (somewhat close to the hole) and ends at my foreskin. It is attached all along my penis, so my foreskin is not able to pull back all of the way. Also, there are a couple much smaller skin segments around the pink area, connecting it to my foreskin, so it can't pull back in that direction either.

Please help me!



The piece of skin you're referring to is called a frenulum. It can be short on some guys and there is a procedure called a "frenulectomy" to help correct it.

It is not uncommon at 15 for guys to have trouble with their foreskin. It does take time to "loosen" up. I can't be sure from your description but I think that's what those other areas are.

The best thing to do would be to see a urologist. This is one of their areas of expertise and determine the best course of action.

Post back if you have more questions/concerns. Good luck.