im 13 year old boy and ive got these small white pimples on my penis and scrotum help

simply glands and/ or hair follicles...im 20....i got them when i was 13 too...DONT WORRY BUDDY! perfectly normal thing

alright. well im 17 and i have had white pimple thingys on my balls since i was like 13 too but ive been reading all this and it seems like some people only get 1 or 2 and i had a bunch of them. im super worried it could be stds because im not a virgin but ive worn a condom everytime. and ive looked up a bunch of stds and i could never find the same problem i have. it looks like any white head youd get on yourfave. idk but hopefully someone can help

hi i have little bumps on my penis like under the head area and on the side but im still a virgen and i have never done anyting with anyone and they have been there for like allmost a year and never went away dose that mean i have something or is i normal please help

im 15 and i also have thise small white pimples. im also a virgin and im pretty worried about them aswell.